Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flights - Time traveling

* As this is my first post I feel obliged to apologise for poor type and format on this blog. Many posts will come at obscure or crammed times - and all will be typed from my phone. Please bear with me and pray Blogspot will allow me to make edits in February! *

Flying from January first to third had its ups and downs:
- We spent two days crammed into seats likely made for people smaller than me (which is pretty impressive)
- We made new friends; in the most literal manner for my traveling companion
- We got to watch "You Again"
- We now know that Reagan Airport is a nice labrynth, Chicago is aestetically awe-insipring, LAX does not deserve mention in a song by Miley Cyrus... and the airports in Sydney and Brisbane arent very unique or "Australian" (For flight complaints view Jimmy's blog)
- We both agree, the "Fruit Ninja" iphone app is worth spending $.99 for 2 hours of enjoyment before you get all the blades and backgrounds.
- $6 for a small bottle of water... Not okay.


Moving sidewalk lightshow at Chicago airport



"Time traveling!" - My phone is on LAX time in this photo, taken in the last 2 hours of my flight to Sydney.



Travel documents to reach Sydney :)



Look! We're married!



Best comment during transit:
"Look they have, like, velociraptors everywhere! See them on all those planes!?" - Jimmy
"Um, I think they are kangaroos..." - Leigh
(View Quantas planes on left)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone :)

Location:DC, Chicago, LAX, Sydney, Brisbane

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on first post! Love your comment 'LAX does not deserve Miley Cyrus song mention' Also, love love 'You Again' I used to watch that with my parents and they would always tell me 'Do well or we'll make you go to summer school like that kid' Have fun!

    ReplyDelete